You are here
Welcome to the Peterborough Dowsing Group!
Have you ever wondered what dowsing is all about? Have you wanted to connect and meet other local dowsers. Come along to one of our meetings and find out.
A warm welcome is extended to new members and visitors. Discussions and talks cover a wide variety of dowsing-related topics including practical applications, dowsing for water, archaeological dowsing, below-ground structures, healing and earth energies.
- When: Peterborough Dowsers meet on the 3rd Monday Evening of the Month September to June (unless it falls on a public holiday - evening is changed to following week. See dates below to confirm.)
2017: Sept 18, Oct 16, Nov 20, Dec 18
- Time: Dowsing Exercise starts at 6:30 pm Guest speaker/presenter from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
Location: Peterborough Lions Club Community Centre - Sisson Room 347 Burnham Street, Peterborough ON, K9H 1T5
MAP OF LOCATION | Parking: There is free parking in the lot.
- Cost [Pay at the Door]: $12.00 per person | $6.00 for children
- Host Contact(s): Kathy Wilson (416) 225-3612 firstname.lastname@example.org | Jack Lyons (705) 944-5828 email@example.com | Linda Poff (705) 749-1701 firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Meetup! Peterborough Dowsers: http://www.meetup.com/Peterborough-Dowsers/members/
- Join our Email List for upcoming events and reminders: Email - email@example.com and say "I'm interested!"
- Peterborough Dowsers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/604751253001126/
Photos captured during our previous Peterborough Dowser meetings and special Summer event
If you are interested in being a speaker at one of our meetings - let us know firstname.lastname@example.org