You are here
Dowsing Animals for Health & Well Being
Register for this Event
This event is coming up on the following dates:
WebinarNov 28th 2018 to Nov 28th 2018
Dowsing is a perfect way of connecting with your animals to discover what's going on. You can use dowsing techniques to communicate with, find out what emotional state the animals, check where imbalances are as well as a plethra of other things.
For this webinar we will look at the logistics of how to do a dowsing session on animals.
- 5 Working sheets - Horses, Cats, Dogs, Birds and Blank Template for Others not named
- Working Protocol you can follow and adapt for yourself.
- Replay of Recording for Online Listening or Download
You will need:
- a pendulum, paper & pen or pencil.
- To Attend the Session: Connect via phone, web or Voip - 5-10 min before the session to make sure you get on properly.
- All times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST). (New York, Montreal, Toronto, Miami time) You can check World Clock to match times with your location.
- This is a Hands On Seminar.
- Access is via phone or Web.
- Sessions will be recorded for listening or download at a later date.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Via Phone ON 416-225-3612 | USA 617-334-9432 | SK 306-285-3823 (if you get voice mail leave a clear message and call back #)