You are here
Peterborough "It's All Energy" Group
Welcome to the Peterborough 'It's All Energy' Group'!
Have you ever wondered what dowsing is all about? Have you wanted to connect and meet other local dowsers. Come along to one of our meetings and find out.
A warm welcome is extended to new members and visitors. Discussions and talks cover a wide variety of energy-related topics including practical applications, dowsing for water, archaeological dowsing, below-ground structures, health & healing and earth energies.
When: Peterborough Dowsers meet on the 3rd Monday Evening of the Month September to June (unless it falls on a public holiday - evening is changed to following week. See dates below to confirm.)
2018: Jan 15, Feb 26, Mar 19, Apr 16, May 28, Jun 18, Sept 17, Oct 15, Nov 19, Dec none
- Time: Dowsing Exercise starts at 6:30 pm Guest speaker/presenter from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
Location: Peterborough Lions Club Community Centre - Sisson Room 347 Burnham Street, Peterborough ON, K9H 1T5
MAP OF LOCATION | Parking: There is free parking in the lot.
- Cost [Pay at the Door]: $12.00 per person | $6.00 for children
- Host Contact(s): Linda Poff (705) 749-1701 firstname.lastname@example.org | Kathy Wilson (416) 225-3612 email@example.com | Jack Lyons (705) 944-5828 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Email List for upcoming events and reminders: Email - email@example.com and say "I'm interested!"
- Or sign up online at: http://eepurl.com/bnhaJz
- Peterborough Dowsers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/604751253001126/
Photos captured during our previous Peterborough Dowser meetings and special Summer event
If you are interested in being a speaker at one of our meetings - let us know firstname.lastname@example.org