You are here
Peterborough "It's All Energy" Group
Welcome to the Peterborough 'It's All Energy' Group'!
Have you ever wondered what dowsing is all about? Have you wanted to connect and meet other local dowsers. Come along to one of our meetings and find out.
A warm welcome is extended to new members and visitors. Discussions and talks cover a wide variety of energy-related topics including practical applications, dowsing for water, archaeological dowsing, below-ground structures, health & healing and earth energies.
UPCOMING and PAST Speakers/Presenters, and Topics
When: Peterborough Dowsers meet on the 3rd Monday Evening of the Month until June 2019 (unless it falls on a public holiday - evening is changed to following week. See dates below to confirm.) Meeting Dates starting in September 2019 will be the third Wednesday of each month.
Dates are the third Wednesday of each month.
2020 Wednesday January 15, February 19, March 20, April 15, May 20, June 17, September 16, October 21, and November 18.
- Time: Dowsing Exercise starts at 6:30 pm Guest speaker/presenter from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
Location: Peterborough Lions Club Community Centre - Sisson Room 347 Burnham Street, Peterborough ON, K9H 1T5
MAP OF LOCATION | Parking: There is free parking in the lot.
- Cost [Pay at the Door]: $12.00 per person | $6.00 for children
- Host Contact(s): Linda Poff (705) 749-1701 email@example.com | Kathy Wilson (416) 225-3612 firstname.lastname@example.org | Jack Lyons (705) 944-5828 email@example.com
- Join our Email List for upcoming events and reminders: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org and say "I'm interested!"
- Or sign up online at: http://eepurl.com/bnhaJz
- Peterborough Dowsers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/604751253001126/
Photos captured during our previous Peterborough Dowser meetings and special Summer event
If you are interested in being a speaker at one of our meetings - let us know email@example.com
The It's All Energy previously the Peterborough Dowsers are supported as an Associate Group of the Canadian Society of Dowsers